Learn how to become a friend of the trust
If you would like to support the work of Hearing Dogs (but do not have the funds to become a Trust Sponsor, Dog Training Sponsor or Co-sponsor), then becoming a Friend of the Trust is a great alternative.
Friends of the Trust provide support throughout New Zealand:
- Raising awareness about Hearing Dogs.
- Helping Hearing Dogs at its fundraising activities.
- Assisting with the creation of Recipient communities.
- Supporting Recipients.
- Encouraging and promoting support for Hearing Dogs.
It costs nothing to be a Friend of the Trust, but a small annual donation is always welcomed to cover our costs.
Being a Friend of the Trust provides the following benefits:
- The Friend will receive a certificate acknowledging their support.
- The Friend will receive quarterly newsletters free of charge.
Please click here if you are interested in registering to be a Friend of the Trust.
You Can Help in Other Ways Too
There are many ways in which you can support us, from purchasing Hearing Dogs Cards, through to making a Bequest to Hearing Dogs.