Sponsor a Hearing dog
It costs approximately $30,000 to train every dog put through the Hearing Dog training programme.
Sponsoring this training can be a great way for a commercial organisation, social club, service club, or simply a group of individuals, to really make a difference in the deaf community – and to become actively involved in the charitable work your funds are enabling.
Dog Training sponsorship provides the following benefits:
- The Dog Training Sponsor may name their Hearing Dog.
- The Dog Training Sponsor will be invited to the Hearing Dog Training Centre in New Plymouth while their sponsored dog is in training.
- Dog Training Sponsor’s logo (if appropriate) will be linked (if appropriate) to the Dog Training Sponsor’s website.
- Editorial about the Dog Training Sponsor’s involvement with Hearing Dogs will appear in the quarterly newsletter.
- The Dog Training Sponsor’s support will be acknowledged in the Annual Report of Hearing Dogs, along with their logo (if appropriate).
- The Dog Training Sponsor will receive a framed certificate and photograph of their Hearing Dog acknowledging their support.
Please click here if you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Dog Training Sponsor.
You Can Help in Other Ways Too
There are many ways in which you can support us, from purchasing Hearing Dogs Cards, through to making a Bequest to Hearing Dogs.